Have you completed BPCC’s Blackboard orientation? Starting this spring 2011 semester, all students (whether you are taking a face-to-face, an online, or a hybrid course) will be required to successfully complete BPCC’s Blackboard Orientation.
- The orientation is self-paced, taken on your computer. (No special software is needed.)
- You can start the orientation as soon as you are ready.
- The orientation can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete.
- You should complete the orientation before the semester starts!
- You must submit the assessment at the end of the orientation for our department to receive a record of your participation.
- You MUST make a 70% or greater on the assessment. (You can take the assessment as many times as you would like.)
- Our orientation includes a self-assessment that my help you determine if you would be a successful online student.
- It also includes a tour of some of the functions of our Blackboard system and the services that we provide to support you in your online educational experience.
- There is no cost to take the orientation.
Click to go to Blackboard Orientation