MyMathLab is an interactive website where you can:
- Self-test to improve your math skills and create your personal study plan
- Practice exercises to help with specific textbook sections
- View a video for further understanding
- Work interactive problems in the Multimedia textbook
- Use customized materials prepared by your instructor
What do you need to get started?
|A Valid Email Address:
Please use your BPCC student email address.
|Course ID: (Course Compass students only)
Contact your instructor to get it. The Course ID is unique for each course.
|Student Access Code:
If your new textbook was not bundled with a Student Access Code, you need to:
What steps do I take next?
- In order to register, you will need to use this Course ID --
- Go to www.coursecompass.com. For an audio tour on how to register, click on ‘Take a
Tour’, and select the „Register and enroll in a course with a code‟ tour.
- Click on the Students ‘Register’ button.
- Enter your six-word access code found inside your student access kit, under the tab.
- Register only ONCE using the access code in your kit. You will create your own Login Name and Password. After registration you‟ll receive a confirmation email.
- After you've registered: Login at http://coursecompass.com (bookmark this URL), using the Login name and Password you have just created.
- From the “Welcome page” click on your course, then choose the “Installation Wizard” link to check that your computer has the required set-up and plug-ins. The MathXL player must be installed for you to work exercises within the tutorial, homework, and tests.
- For help on entering answers, go to the audio tour: http://www.mymathlab.com/tours.html
and click on the How to Enter Answers Using the MathXL Player link.
* If you have questions or need assistance call tech support at 1.800.677.6337